Current Vacancies at Our Headquarters in Shannon
Find Out More hereEnvironmental, Health & Safety Advisor
The EHS Advisor will be responsible for developing and implementing Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Practices, and in ensuring Ei Electronics meets its legal requirements when implementing safe work practices. They will proactively promote a positive Health & Safety environment for all employees.
The key responsibilities of the job include:
- The EHS Advisor will be responsible for providing advice, guidance, instruction & training in all EHS matters to management & employees.
- Maintain current OHSAS18001 & ISO14001 standards in line with regulatory & corporate requirements.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of EHS practices, programmes and initiatives.
- Monitor EHS legislation and developments to ensure the Company is compliant and up to date
- Preparation and maintenance of the Safety Statement
- Identify workplace hazards and carry out risk assessments (machinery, chemical, ergonomic etc). Advise management on appropriate actions to control risks.
- Conduct regular Safety Inspections and assist management in planning corrective actions
- Design and deliver Company Health and Safety Training Programmes
- Ensure all regulatory and in-house safety training/refresher training is completed
- Oversee all Health and Safety accident/incident investigations,
Engineering Leadership Programme
Designed for experienced engineers with the potential to grow into leadership roles in Engineering and Senior Management. Career growth and progression are pillars of Ei employment.
Running over 12-24 months, top performing recent graduates are selected to gain further knowledge and experience in their field.
Running annually, this programme offers existing employees and applicants the opportunity to further develop their skills.
- Software Design
- Hardware Design
- Sensor Technology
How to apply
We are always happy to hear from talented individuals, eager to join our team. Please send your CV and Cover Letter to the email address below to apply for corporate positions in our headquarters in Shannon.
Should you wish to apply for a position in any of our global offices, you can do so through the jobs portal in each website. Select your country of choice below
We look forward to hearing from you!