The Ei Electronics Women in Engineering Scholarship will award €2,500 per annum for 3 years to an outstanding University of Limerick female student who is studying one of the following eligible of STEM courses:
- LM063 BSc in Technology Management
- LM076 BSc in Product Design & Technology
- LM118 BE Electronic and Computer Eng.
- LM121 Computer Science
- LM124 Mathematics Common Entry
- LM125 Physics Common Entry
- LM116 Bachelor of Engineering*
- LM121 BSc in Cyber Security and IT Forensics
- LM124/LM125 BSc in Mathematics and Physics
- LM173 BSc Immersive Software Engineering
- LM115 Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
* Continuing to
- BE Mechanical Engineering or
- BE Design & Manufacture Engineering
Students must have a QCA ≥2.9 in their first semester of 1st year to be eligible to apply. The successful recipient must maintain a QCA ≥ 2.9 for receipt of the scholarship for the remainder of their studies.
Students will be invited to apply during Spring Semester in their 1st year and a selection of applicants will be invited to a semi-structured interview.
Recipients of the scholarship will complete their Cooperative Education with Ei Electronics and be eligible for Graduate Placement at Ei Electronics Corporate Headquarters in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Deadline for Applications: Friday February 24th 2023