The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying and developing sales in the residential Fire and Gas Detection market. This is a nationwide role, but primarily focused on the market on the East coast.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing advice, guidance, instruction & training in all EHS matters to management & employees.
- Identifying and developing Sales in the Fire and Gas Detection product market
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and objectives
- Achieving Sales through Electrical Wholesaler market
- Promoting Company products through attendance at Trade Shows
- Providing training on Company products to Contractors and Wholesalers
The successful candidate should:
- Have relevant sales experience to or for the Electrical Wholesale market
- Have good knowledge of the Irish Electrical Industry
- Be customer focussed
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a technical bias, and strong attention to detail
- Have good IT skills
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- A relevant technical qualification would be desirable
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Ei at a glance
Employing over 1,100 people, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, occupying a 33,000 m” campus where all key manufacturing, R&D and commercial functions are located. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Poland and the USA.
The Company’s success is based on a culture of Quality, Service and Product Innovation over 30 years. R&D is the lifeblood of Ei Electronics, with sensor technologies at the core of our product advancement. As a global leader in the industry, Ei Electronics is now at the forefront of emerging Cloud-based “Connected Home” and IOT developments.
Working with one of Irelands leading indigenous electronics companies, provides a wide array of opportunities and possibilities to grow.
Life at Ei
- Work in dynamic and innovative business environment with unique cross functional involvement
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities through our Apprenticeship, Graduate and Engineering Leadership Programmes
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Prime Midwest location offering unrivalled work-life balance
- Inclusive Benefits package