Ei Electronics Ltd is truly a success story. A 100% Irish owned company and the acknowledged European leader in the Preventative Fire Safety market. The Shannon based operation is uniquely vertically integrated with all business functions, R & D, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing in the same location. This makes for a dynamic business environment, featuring cross-function involvement and speedy decision making.
Ei Electronics is one of Ireland’s largest indigenous electronic companies employing over 1,100 people at its 360,000 square foot facility in Shannon, Co. Clare. The Company has achieved continuous growth through the development of a stream of innovative new products manufactured on state-of-the-art process technology, delivered to the highest customer service standards.
Due to its continued success, the Company now has the following exciting career opportunity:
The Quality Technician will work in a team environment within the Quality Department, they will be responsible for,
- Testing and debugging product and PCB assemblies.
- Working with Process/Quality Engineers to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Working with R&D Engineers on product testing, debugging, fault investigation.
- Corrective actions and technical fault reports, data collection and report generation.
- Investigating customer returns to root cause analysis.
- Supporting Quality auditors and Incoming inspection with technical testing instructions and methods.
- Have good computer skills (E.G. Excel, Word, Power point, Access,).
- Relevant third-level qualification in Electronics.
- Experience in reading electronic schematics and technical documentation.
- Experience in Electronics debug to a component level.
- Experience with microcontrollers (Microchip, Texas Instruments) would be an advantage.
- Experience with Assembly, C, Labview would be an advantage.
- Decisive, with the ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a larger team.
- Good communicator with ability to understand and communicate technical subjects.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org