Ei Electronics is a successful Irish company operating globally with a leadership position in the design and manufacture of home life safety devices. Employing over 1,200 people worldwide, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, where global manufacturing is centrally located. Our state-of-the-art 33,000 m2 campus also houses leading-edge research & development activities, together with product design, commercial, and Group functions.
The Quality Technician will work in a team environment within the Quality Department, they will be responsible for,
- Testing and debugging product and PCB assemblies.
- Working with Process/Quality Engineers to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Working with R&D Engineers on product testing, debugging, fault investigation.
- Corrective actions and technical fault reports, data collection and report generation.
- Investigating customer returns to root cause analysis.
- Supporting Quality auditors and Incoming inspection with technical testing instructions and methods.
- Have good computer skills (E.G. Excel, Word, Power point, Access,).
- Relevant third-level qualification in Electronics.
- Experience in reading electronic schematics and technical documentation.
- Experience in Electronics debug to a component level.
- Experience with microcontrollers (Microchip, Texas Instruments) would be an advantage.
- Experience with Assembly, C, Labview would be an advantage.
- Decisive, with the ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a larger team.
- Good communicator with ability to understand and communicate technical subjects.
How to Apply: