The role of the IT Specialist is a hands-on role, with a high volume of activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the IT support helpdesk
- PC / Server administration and support
- Managing, supporting LAN / WAN
- New starter onboarding incl. deployment Services e.g., laptop imaging
- VPN client configuration and deployment
- Office 365 Administration
- Office 365 Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Windows 10, Mobile Devices (Android, iOS) • Liaising with external vendors
The successful candidate should:
- Hold a third level qualification in computer science or equivalent
- Have knowledge of:
- Network infrastructure devices
- Firewalls / VPNs
- Office 365 / Intune administration
- Active Directory administration
- Have an enthusiastic and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have good problem-solving abilities with excellent attention to detail
- Work under one’s own initiative as well as working as part of a team
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Ei at a glance
Employing over 1,100 people, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, occupying a 33,000 m” campus where all key manufacturing, R&D and commercial functions are located. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Poland and the USA.
The Company’s success is based on a culture of Quality, Service and Product Innovation over 30 years. R&D is the lifeblood of Ei Electronics, with sensor technologies at the core of our product advancement. As a global leader in the industry, Ei Electronics is now at the forefront of emerging Cloud-based “Connected Home” and IOT developments.
Working with one of Irelands leading indigenous electronics companies, provides a wide array of opportunities and possibilities to grow.
Life at Ei
- Work in dynamic and innovative business environment with unique cross functional involvement
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities through our Apprenticeship, Graduate and Engineering Leadership Programmes
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Prime Midwest location offering unrivalled work-life balance
- Inclusive Benefits package