Ei Electronics is a successful Irish company operating globally with a leadership position in the design and manufacture of home life safety devices. Employing over 1,200 people worldwide, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, where global manufacturing is centrally located. Our state-of-the-art 33,000 m” campus also houses leading-edge research & development activities, together with product design, commercial, and Group functions. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Poland and the USA.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global Group with an exciting future ahead. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the role is full-time on-site in Shannon. As a key member of the finance team, you will lead and develop financial and management reporting and analysis for the Group, liaising closely with colleagues and other stakeholders locally and across subsidiary companies. Development and delivery of high-quality, insightful, and timely information is a central success factor in this role. Excellent people skills, up-to-date technical knowledge, and robust IT, data, and systems experience are required skills. Integrity, energy, and a commitment to deliver are essential personal attributes.
|Role:||Finance Manager, Reporting & Analysis|
|Location:||On site – Ei Electronics Head Office, Shannon, Co. Clare|
|Salary:||Competitive package including health insurance.|
Lead a small local team and work with subsidiaries worldwide to:
- Deliver robust and timely reporting & analysis:
- Monthly management accounts and consolidation
- Quarterly business reports
- Group and specific entity statutory financial statements
- Region, product, and customer profitability
- Reconcile and manage intercompany balances.
- Manage accounts receivable including collection, monitoring credit limits, and aged debtors analysis.
- Manage accounts payable, including purchase orders, review and authorization of payment runs, and reconciliation of creditor statements.
- Review and implementation of effective financial controls and monthly reconcilations.
- Divisional and departmental budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaising with external auditors and other professional advisors.
- Other, as needed.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 7+ years post-qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- 5+ years relevant hands-on experience.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team leadership, and people-development skills.
- A strong commercial acumen and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and systems experience; advanced excel, proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- High degree of integrity, objectivity, and professionalism.
- Open and curious, takes initiative, solution oriented.
- Flexible, able to manage challenging and often competing deadlines
- Collaborative, a team player.
- Motivated, energised, and committed to delivery.
- A focus on continued development.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Ei at a glance
Employing over 1,200 people, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, occupying a 33,000 m” campus where all key manufacturing, R&D and commercial functions are located. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Poland and the USA.
The Company’s success is based on a culture of Quality, Service and Product Innovation over 30 years. R&D is the lifeblood of Ei Electronics, with sensor technologies at the core of our product advancement. As a global leader in the industry, Ei Electronics is now at the forefront of emerging Cloud-based “Connected Home” and IOT developments.
Working with one of Irelands leading indigenous electronics companies, provides a wide array of opportunities and possibilities to grow.